But many times people are using some privacy options to not display their profile pic in large size, so you normally see that shrinked up size of anyone’s profile pic as you are not able to click on it t get the enlarged size. So now today I am going to show you an easy way to view large profile pics of locked profiles.
So now its dam! easy you do not need any external tool to do so, but facebook has a inbuilt bug that allows you to display anyone’s large locked profile pic.
- Visit Facebook.com
- Now open any profile that is locked and you want its profile pic to be enlarged.
- Now just right click on the profile pic and click on Copy image URL.
- Now you are going to get some URL like below.
- Now just remove the
s160x160/part from the above URL and hit enter.
- Now you are going to see the large size of that small locked image.
- So its that easy now whenever you come across any locked profile, just follow this same steps to see the enlarged version of that image.
Update Another way as suggested by Parv Jain to do the same thing is by replacing the above code with
s720x720/ that will work too and it will show the same thing.
Rishabh Jain is a professional blogger at Hacking University, writes article about technologies, social networking, tips-help, tech news, gadget-mobiles reviews, How-to Guides.
Follow him on Facebook | Twitter
Website : Hackinguniversity