Internet Download Manager as we said is the best download manager right now available as compared to any other download manager like DAP, Microsoft Lightweight Download Manager, Orbit and many others. Well we just got our hands on IDM Optimizer, it’s a small utility which boosts your IDM speed by modifying some registry entries like it will change Connection Speed, Connection type, Max Connection Numbers and some other few entries. So this is what above kind of Window you will see when you will fire up the IDM Optimizer software. So it has a simple Maximize Now button which when clicked will popup a note to restart IDM so that it can take effect. Well you can see it also has a Restore Default button which will restore all the settings which IDM came with you can use that if you think that you are not getting good speeds.
- Download IDM Optimizer Tool
- Now make sure IDM is installed on your PC, as this tool will only optimize IDM if its physically present on your system.
- Now just fire up your IDM Optimizer and than you will see window like above just click on Maximize Now and you will get a note asking you to restart your IDM do that and once restart your PC.
- That’s it now your IDM is boosted with speed, try to download any file and check out if speeds are good or not.
- If you want to restore your default settings than you can click on Restore Default.
That’s it guys now you have boosted your IDM with Speed, optimized it for faster downloads have fun 🙂 and do share this post with all friends.
Rishabh Jain is a professional blogger at Hacking University, writes article about technologies, social networking, tips-help, tech news, gadget-mobiles reviews, How-to Guides.
Follow him on Facebook | Twitter
Website : Hackinguniversity