When you are into blogging, add-ons and extensions on your browser is a necessity. Blogging needs several additional measures like SEO optimization, news and updates, social sharing and lots more. There are several tools those are often required by bloggers and they need to use them separately. So why not use them at a one-stop browser to save time? Nowadays, it is made easier to use such kind of tools as an extension. Thanks to developers! Popular browsers like Google Chrome and Firefox support relevant add-ons and extensions that are widely used by bloggers. Below is the list of the 10 must have Firefox add-ons for bloggers.
Firefox addons for bloggers
1. SEO Blogger: SEO Blogger is the ultimate keyword researching tool that lets you search related keywords for your article without leaving the screen. Search relevant keywords and use them for better SEO optimization of your blog.
2. Scribefire: A blog editing tool that easily post articles to your blog. With Scribefire you can add formatting to your post, save it as draft, schedule it, add tags, add images to your post and do more.
3. SEO Toolbar: View your site’s Google PR, Alexa, popularity and SEMRush Rank, an all-in-one rank checker tool for Firefox that easily shows you’re the page ranks and statistics of a particular blog/website.
4. Add This: Add This is an ultimate social sharing and bookmarking tool that lets you share a webpage instantly to Facebook, Twitter, email and more sites.
5. SEO and Website Analysis: Check your site’s analytics and statistics with WooRank’s SEO analysis tool. The tool displays your site visitors, popularity, content analytics, estimated traffic, Alexa, In-Site and Off-Site SEO, domain Whois and lots more.
6. Feedly: Feedly is a popular RSS feed reader that can be integrated with Google Reader. Browse your favorite feeds from the most followed blogs/websites in beautiful formats and layouts.
7. Webpage Screenshot: Take screenshots of any webpage and upload them to your site. Save the image files to .pdf, .png, .jpg, .gif and .bmp formats, print them, send to clipboard, email and export them.
8. Amplify: A social sharing tool that easily clips a particular webpage and spark conversations. With Amplify you can select a particular section from a page and blog it, share a webpage and connect with your Facebook and Twitter friends.
9. Zemanta: Zemanta is a tool that enhances your blog posts by adding appropriate images and links with a single click.
10. Link Checker: Test links from your post whether are working or broken. Link checker easily tracks the links and the ones those are broken will be marked in red so that you can fix them accordingly.
Priyanka Bhowmick is a blogger and a web addict. She loves networking with people who carries the same interest. Blogging is not only her job but an interest converted into passion.
Follow him on Facebook | Twitter
Website : Cyber Junkeez