Again, in this digital world we cannot trust any websites, they can track us on what we do or what websites we access. Apart from that we cannot trust anyone with our Credential Details, even if it is top websites, anything can get hacked and all the details of yours can be leaked.
How does these attacks happen, they can even happen through your browsers or your network. There are certain protocols one needs to follow in order to maintain that line of security. And Securing your Browsers With these Top Security Addons would be the easiest and the simplest way.
Top Security Addons
NoScript Security Suite :
Web of Trust – WOT :
WOT simply shows website reputations as traffic lights next to search results when you use Google, Yahoo!, Bing or any other search engine. Icons are also visible next to links in social networking sites like Facebook and Twitter and email services like Gmail and Yahoo! Mail, as well as other popular sites like Wikipedia. By clicking the traffic light icon you can find out more information about a website’s reputation and other users’ opinions. A green traffic light means users have rated the site as trusted and reliable, red warns about potential threats and yellow indicates that you need to be cautious when using a site.
WOT ratings and reviews are powered by a global community of millions of users who rate websites based on their personal experiences. In addition, third-party sources are used to warn you about malicious software and other technical threats that you might encounter.
Adblock Plus :
Adblock Plus allows you to regain control of the internet and view the web the way you want to. The add-on is supported by over forty filter subscriptions in dozens of languages which automatically configure it for purposes ranging from removing online advertising to blocking all known malware domains. Adblock Plus also allows you to customize your filters with the assistance of a variety of useful features, including a context option for images, a block tab for Flash and Java objects, and a list of blockable items to remove scripts and stylesheets.
BLUR IS THE CLEAR CHOICE FOR:
Stop forgetting passwords and generate tough-to-crack new ones:
- Creates strong encrypted passwords in one click – even for sites you
- Saves, encrypts and organizes your passwords. Logs you in fast.
- Works seamlessly across your iPhone, iPad and browser
A site you’ve shopped gets hacked and your logins and passwords are stolen in the data breach? No problem: your credit card info won’t even be there:
- Shop online without ever giving out your credit card to merchants (yup!)
- Masked Cards let you pay using new disposable credit cards (like Paypal, but better)
- Auto-fill your real encrypted credit card, billing, and address info for fast checkouts, when you choose
- Charges show up as Abine, Inc. on your statement to protect your privacy
Even with your passwords and payments secured, you’re still being tracked by hundreds of companies collecting as much data as they can about you – use the Blur extension to
- Block hundreds of companies from secretly collecting data about what you do online
- Block tracking that doesn’t rely on cookies (more effective than“private browsing”)
- Stop Facebook and others from tracking you even when no logged in
- Updated service and protection incorporating feedback from over 10 million daily users (block new and emerging threats)
A best-in-class password only you know protects your account information from anyone.
- Passwords and key data are secured with AES-256 encryption
- Separate keys are used for authentication/authorization and data encryption
- Encryption keys are stored using host-proof hosting
- Encrypted data is stored using optional personal storage accounts (e.g. DropBox)
FREE and PREMIUM !
Most features are free and unlimited, but you get more with a premium subscription
Conclusion : Securing your Browsers With Add-Ons, would be the easiest way to make a security guideline for your privacy and details. These are by far the easiest ways one can have, just one click and secured installation on their browsers, securing themselves with most of the online attacks.